Sunday, October 5, 2008

Family Fun on the Farm

Today Noah and I went to a bank picnic. There were door prizes, fishing, a hayride and catfish - YUM! We didn't end up winning and prizes, but you sure could have fooled Noah. He had a blast playing in a small inflatable ball pit!
Noah was so sweet and fun letting my people hold him - giving them hugs and a couple of sly smiles. He also made a friend. A co-worker's little boy was sitting near us, so Noah toddled over to him, crouched down and hugged him for about a minute (no exaggeration). It was too sweet!

All in all, it was a great day. Zack couldn't join us because of a conference so we missed him, but otherwise we had so much fun!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

He is sooooo adorable! Everytime I look at him I think he has the perfect mix of you and Zack. What a handsome little boy!

Love you all!

wakefiela said...

That is so sweet!! Love and miss you!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

What a cute blog you have! : )

CGlide said...

I love that smilin boy!!