Our little boy is growing up so fast! He's got two more teeth coming in up top and now he can walk! He's still a bit unsteady and looks like he's been hitting the sauce all day. He usually has his hands above his head or out in front like Frankenstein. He can stand up from a crouching position and squat back down if he's in the mood for showing off. He is really enjoying his new mobility. Sometimes he and Daizy will chase each other around our ottoman. Noah get's a big kick out of it - giggling and yelling, but I think Daizy is just scared!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is so so adorable, and so big. oh my gosh how can that be possible? I am so happy I found your blog-now I can keep up with little Noah. :) xoxo Lauri
He is just so precious!
I hope you can't wear out these videos. I think we have watched it about 50 times and counting!!!
He's sooo cute! Tell him his Uncle Jason and Uncle Cole can't wait to see him!!
Post a Comment