Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fun at the Park!




Well, today Noah and I went to visit Grandma and Boompa. We had a blast! We went to the park where Noah rode the slide and had a ball playing in the sand. We walked around the lake a bit and just enjoyed the outdoors. We'd have stayed longer but it was really hot today - we're looking forward to going back when it's a little cooler. After we got back from the park Noah and Boompa played in the yard for quite some time. Noah loves to be outside. Tonight he tried some noodles for dinner. They were a little slippery and hard to get in his mouth but they sure were fun to play with! For dessert, Boompa gave Noah a piece of an oatmeal cookie - needless to say that was a hit!

Noah is standing on his own for a few seconds now, and every once and a while he'll get very brave and launch himself at something (usually me). I suppose it's only a matter of time before he starts tottering around the house. I guess it's time to spring for some shoes for our sweet little boy!

Oh, and p.s. that sleeping through the night must have been a fluke.....

1 comment:

Guff said...

Noah, you are so sweet! It makes me giggle when I see your smiling little face! I hope you are being good and giving Mom and Dad a very hard time! Love and kisses!

Your BFF Crystal!